Immobilization is an important part of emergency medicine. By immobilization and stabilization of body parts at the place of accident and during patient transport further injuries are to be prevented. The right equipment assists the prevention.
HUM AEROresc® – EASY Splint
It is an universal splints that are very light and universally malleable. They are suitable for the immobilization of almost any human body part.
- Size: XS / M / XL
- Dimension: 5 x 11 cm / 50 x 11 cm / 100 x 11 cm
- Size: 2 x XS / 1 x M / 1 x XL
HUM AEROresc® – EASY Collar
Adult and Mini are, in addition to our splints, the perfect complement of your immobilization equipment. The collars are adjustable in size and made especially for the requirements of a reliable and easy immobilization of the cervical spine. Additionally they offer important support function for the cervical spine at place of incident.
- Material: Polypropylene and Polyethylene
- Adult – 4 color sizing ranges – Fine adjustment: Neckless | Short | Regular | Tall – 16 levels
- Mini – 3 color sizing ranges – Fine adjustment: Infant | Pediatric | Small Adult – 12 levels
- Space saving storage due to flat design | Chin piece flips up automatically
- Spacious access to tracheal area for airway management and palpation | Inspection of laryngeal airway
- Fixation option for endotracheal tube holders as well as O2-tubing, etc.
Allied – The HDx Backboard®
The HDx is a leading composite spine immobilization board known for its unsurpassed rigidity and lightweight construction.
The seamless HDPE shell is fluid-resistant, and the composite internal stiffening system provides unmatched rigidity with minimal x-ray obstruction.
- Strong and durable, yet extremely lightweight at only 13.6 lbs
- Low profile design is only 1.5″ thick
- 10 large elevated hand-holds for easy patient handling
- Separate strap holes for easy immobilization
- One-piece, seamless HDPE shell is impervious to blood and other substances for high resistance to contamination,
corrosion or decay
- Made in the USA
Allied – The XTRA Backboard®
X-ray Translucent, Rigid, Affordable
The XTRA backboard’s patented design provides the optimal combination of rigidity and x-ray translucence. Other modern backboards have been designed on the basis of x-ray translucence instead of rigidity, at the expense of patient safety.
XTRA has been designed to provide 100% x-ray translucence while maintaining the necessary rigidity to protect the patient from further injury during transport.
At 72″ long x 16″ wide x 1.85″ deep, and weighing just 15.25 pounds, the XTRA backboard will fit into any standard ambulance storage compartment, and is easy to carry with its 18 large hand holds.
The smooth HDPE surface allows for easy cleaning and disinfecting, while the fully sealed one-piece construction of the XTRA makes it fully fluid resistant.
The XTRA will float a 200 lb. adult, and has been shown in tests to withstand a distributed weight load in excess of 1,000 pounds without permanent structural failure.
Made in the USA
SP Service – Head Immobilizer
A very durable head immobilizer in a high visibility orange colour. The whole thing has welded seams to ensure that the immobilizer is impervious to bodily fluids and can be easily cleaned and disinfected.
Supplied complete with base plate, 2 head blocks and 2 head and chin straps
- Colour: Orange
- Easy to keep clean and to disinfect
- Material is impervious to blood and other fluids
- Comfortable for the Patient
- Will fit all makes of spineboard and scoop type stretcher
- Use With Spine Board or on its own