bozzini® Laparoscopic Simulator
It is by Inovus Medical and is the world’s first ‘simulated laparoscopic stack system’, offering real to life laparoscope and camera handling simulation at a fraction of the cost of using a retired or repurposed stack system.
This high-fidelity simulator utilises the proprietary bozzini® light source and camera technology to deliver a full stack system experience through an affordable, compact, table top device.
The box trainer supplied with the system is perfect for use with Inovus Medical’s range of synthetic soft tissue models and can also be used with animal by product. The design allows for easy cleaning following animal by product use. The box trainer can also be substituted for a cadaver or animal model making the bozzini® Laparoscopic Simulator the perfect system for running high fidelity wetlab courses.
- 1x 10mm laparoscope
- 1x bozzini® light source
- 1x fibreoptic light lead
- 1x camera unit
- 1x 15” monitor
- 1x monitor stand
- 1x 10mm trocar
- 2x 5mm trocars
- 4 laparoscopic instruments: 1x needle holder, 1x scissors, 1x Maryland, 1x ratcheted Johans
- 1x box trainer with trocar insertion pad
- 1x scope bracket for fixing laparoscop
bozzini® Hysteroscopy Simulator
It is by Inovus Medical and a world first in the delivery of close to life, affordable, turnkey hysteroscopy simulation.
The simulator allows practice of camera holding and navigation, instrument handling, tissue handling, recognition and diagnosis of pathologies and management of pathologies. The interchangeable consumable pathologies are low cost and easy to change in and out of the simulator making it highly practical as well as cost effective for repeated training and education activities.
Skills that can be practiced on the bozzini® Hysteroscopy Simulator:
- Handling of the hysteroscope
- Introduction of the hysteroscope into the uterine cavity
- Navigation of the uterine cavity and understanding of normal anatomy including visualisation of ostia and fundus.
- Handling of hysteroscopic instruments
- Identification of intrauterine pathologies
- Resection of intrauterine pathologies
- Hysteroscopy base unit to position uterus
- Clamp for securing base unit
- 2x non pathological Uterus – also used for interchangeable polyps and adhesions
- 1x uterus with cancer lesion
- 50x polyps
- 3 x 1 Metre rolls of adhesions
- 1x 4mm, 0° or 30° hysteroscope (depending on centre preference)
- 1x hysteroscope introducer
- 1x hysteroscopic grasping forceps
- 1x hysteroscopic scissors
- 1x Camera unit
- 1x bozzini light source
- 1x light lead
- 1x 15” monitor
- 1x monitor stand
Basic Surgical Skills Base
It is the perfect platform for delivery of all basic surgical skills courses. The Basic Surgical Skills Base has been designed alongside senior surgical educators and the Inovus clinicians in order to offer a platform that is specifically aimed at the skills taught in Basic Surgical Skills courses.
With direct input from practicing clinicians we have been able to develop highly realistic incision and suturing pads that offer an affordable, replaceable and hassle free alternative to use of animal by products in the delivery of BSS courses.
The Inovus Medical Basic Surgical Skills Base platform allows the following skills to be practiced:
- Surgical hand ties
- Surgical instrument ties
- Tying at depth
- Basic skin incision
- I&D of abscess
- Drainage of cyst
- Wide local excision of skin lesion with wound closure
The incision and suturing pad is reusable and will tolerate multiple uses before replacement is needed. The I&D/cyst/WLE pad is single use and requires replacement.