A full range of Suction equipment, for use in Theatres, Accident and Emergency Departments, and throughout the Hospital, Clinic, or Surgery.
For Suction Accessories – Click Here to view more >>>
Laerdal Suction Unit (LSU)
The Laerdal Suction Unit (LSU) is a portable, powerful and highly reliable suction unit designed for optimal preparation in emergency situations.
The LSU is available as a reusable or semi-disposable option, depending on your requirements.
Laerdal Compact Suction Unit (LCSU) 4
After Laerdal’s 40 years of leading suction innovation, the LCSU 4 is our most advanced compact unit. Weighing only 1, 5 kgs and having a flow rate of 30 LPM, the LCSU 4 is the perfect tool for first responders and medical personnel. The disposable canister that clicks in place removes the hassle of external tubing that could slow down the rescue process.
Laerdal V-VAC™ Manual Suction Unit
The all-in-one manual suction system
A simple yet efficient suction unit for first responders, and a reliable backup for emergency healthcare providers. The V-VAC unit works the instant you squeeze it! One-hand operation.
- Adjustment for high- and low-pressure suctioning
- Efficient: Maximum suction exceeds 380 mm Hg.
Peak air flow over 70 litres per minute
- Features a unique no-clog suction tip (intake valve)
- Versatile catheter connection
- Disposable one-piece cartridge provides a new,
clean pump, valve and suction tube
- Reusable handle is immersable for cleaning
The lightweight plastic design and colour coded body provide excellent performance with uncompromising safety
- Lightweight construction
- Colour coded high or low suction models
- Supplied with BactiTrap™
- Extensive connection options
- Vacuum adjustment and separate on/off switch
- MRI Compatible*
- Twin suction unit available